Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to MeiMei Productions!

There's a small story that goes with the creation of this blog.  It starts with the fact that I once had an on-line writing journal, but due to personal reasons connected with the name of the journal, I took it down. I then switched my writing onto my regular journal.  I did debate for a long about creating a separate writing journal, but never did since it seemed half my posts were writing and separating the two would then seem likely in the end to create two half-empty journals.

Then, going on about two years ago, I began to transform some short stories into a new format.  Some are done in a Audio Novel format, while others are done in a vintage Radio Play format.  At the time, it was more of an experiment than anything.  But I've enjoyed this format and intend to continue.  So I've decided that, at the very least, this section of my writing deserves it's own spot.

My production group itself is a studio of one. Which is why it takes awhile for me to put out works. I have only one Radio Play to date, Blood Bound. Which is an original story in no way connected to the book series or movie.  It's fourth part just came out and I hope to complete it by the end of the year.

I found my voice actors between two voice acting communities. Future auditions will be posted on here as well.  As will all completed works.  (Another reason for the creation of this blog - as this format allows the direct post of videos instead of relying on YT (Though, the works will continue to be posted there as well.)

Thank-you for stopping by. I hope you'll return to listen to future works.

Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment